You have been sent your school report from the Snarkles School for Young Warlocks and Witches. What did your broom flying instructor say? Are you good at flying like that show off Malcurt or a total disaster like Hangard?
STUCK? Try this story starter:
I am sorry to say that your son is one of the worse warlocks I’ve ever seen on top of a broom. Why, just the other day he flew…
What is Write – 30?
Write – 30 is a daily activity where you write non-stop for twenty minutes then check and edit your work for 10 minutes. You will be asked to write about different subjects and in different forms.
The writing should be done on lined paper in pencil if possible. Edit and check the work in pen. If you don’t have paper and pencil, use what you can. Even a computer.
Finding it difficult? What you can do to help:
- Always sit/work in the same place
- Always use the same writing tools
- Always turn the TV off
- No talking – it distracts thinking
- Always listen to the same piece of classical music when writing.
- Always set yourself a goal: count the number of words. Try to beat that number the following day.