Imagine someone with one or two amazing powers. What are they? But they must also have one or two weaknesses. What are those? Finally, who is the powerful enemy they have to defeat?
STUCK? Try this story starter:
Starchild stood in the deserted street facing Stormblade. The sky over head crackled with electricity.
“You will never get away with this, Stormblade.”
“Why? Who is going to stop me?”
What happens next?
DID YOU KNOW? Stan Lee was a famous writer of the comic strips for Marvel comics? He often made appearances in the films as well as a joke.
What is Write – 30?
Write – 30 is a daily activity where you write non-stop for twenty minutes then check and edit your work for 10 minutes. You will be asked to write about different subjects and in different forms.
The writing should be done on lined paper in pencil if possible. Edit and check the work in pen. If you don’t have paper and pencil, use what you can. Even a computer.
Finding it difficult? What you can do to help:
- Always sit/work in the same place
- Always use the same writing tools
- Always turn the TV off
- No talking – it distracts thinking
- Always listen to the same piece of classical music when writing.
- Always set yourself a goal: count the number of words. Try to beat that number the following day.