Imagine the government makes a rule that all families must be inspected once a year by Home Inspectors. What would they make of your family? What comments would they write about each person in your family? Who would get top marks?
STUCK? Try this starter:
When I expected the family I was quite shocked. I found the eldest child in their bedroom…
What happens next?
What is Write – 30?
Write – 30 is a daily activity where you write non-stop for twenty minutes then check and edit your work for 10 minutes. You will be asked to write about different subjects and in different forms.
The writing should be done on lined paper in pencil if possible. Edit and check the work in pen. If you don’t have paper and pencil, use what you can. Even a computer.
Finding it difficult? What you can do to help:
- Always sit/work in the same place
- Always use the same writing tools
- Always turn the TV off
- No talking – it distracts thinking
- Always listen to the same piece of classical music when writing.
- Always set yourself a goal: count the number of words. Try to beat that number the following day.